Friday, September 23, 2011

#50

50. see a concert

Last night, my good friend Cheyenne and I went to see a concert at The Square Room in Knoxville. It was such a fun experience and we meet many new friends throughout the night. But, we went to see Elliott Yamin perform and a guy named Mikey Wax opened for him. I never really heard about Mikey Wax before, but he was amazingggg! If you have never heard him...you need to check his music out becasue you are missing out! (I've been listening to his music all day today) Then, Elliott Yamin and his band played after. They were so good and so much fun to watch. After, we got to hang around and meet all of them. We talked with Mikey, Elliott, and his band. Overall, I am so glad I got to go and the night was so much fun..and one I needed because school has been kicking my butt! Hopefully, I will be making more trips to The Square Room soon!

                                                                       Mikey Wax
    
Elliott Yamin

At The Square Room

1 comment: