Saturday, August 13, 2011

#75

75. Read The Hunger Games

This past week, I decided to start reading the Hunger Games series, and let me tell you..it was awesome! Before reading, I heard from a lot of people that this series was so good and such an easy read. To be honest, I am not much of a reader but once I actually sit down with a book I can't stop..so maybe I should do it more often. I loved the fact of just sitting down and reading a book...there is something so relaxing about it. But anyways, I bought The Hunger Games and I started reading it and I seriously finished the book later that night...I always wanted to know what was going to happen next.



So, I would highly recommend this series for you to read. It was a great book and I think guys and girls would both enjoy it. There is a little of romance and action for everyone to enjoy. Also, if you have any free time, I encourage you to think about reading a good book before you decide to sit on the couch and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment